With the Big Game right around the corner, we know that this is a busy time for our retail stores and distribution centers – and a time when many associates gather to spend time with friends and family over food, football and commercials.
That’s why we are asking you to get in the game by sending in your favorite Super Bowl Party recipe!
The rules are simple:
- Gather all the ingredients for your Super Bowl recipe and document yourself as you make your culinary creation by taking photos and/or video.
- Fill out the Super Bowl Recipe Contest submission form, including your name, associate ID and location or store number. We also want to hear about your inspiration for the dish and the full recipe so fellow associates can recreate it at home.
- Send your recipe, photos/video and the submission form to [email protected] by Tuesday, January 31 to be entered into the gift card drawing. *If needed, a supervisor, department manager or store director may submit for associates without email access.
- Each recipe will receive a prize drawing entry, and winners from each segment (distribution, retail, service center) will be randomly selected to win a $25 gift card.
Once all the entries are in, associates can vote for their favorite recipe. The entry with the most votes will receive a $200 Amazon gift card, plus a $100 store gift card to host a party for their team.
Looking for ways to score extra points? Follow these guidelines:
- Any recipe based on a SpartanNash private label product (Full Circle, Open Acres, Our Family, Spartan, etc.) will be entered into an separate drawing for a $50 gift card to one of our corporate stores.
- Any associate who submits a healthy recipe (under 250 calories per serving) will be awarded 50 Vitality points.
Whether you watch the Super Bowl for the action on the field or the commercials – or you tune into the Puppy Bowl instead – we want to know what kind of dish you are bringing to kick off. Score big by telling us in the SpartanNash Super Bowl Recipe Contest!
Details on how to vote for your favorite recipe will be coming soon. In the meantime, spread the word by clicking on the poster image above to print and post in your area.